Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zara's backless sex dress is reduced in the sale!

This dress has been doing my nut!

It's been in the window of Zara Nottingham for a good few weeks and I love it. It's got the sexiest back on a dress I have ever seen.

However, its a dirty brown shade. I was really hoping this dress would be in black or at a reasonable price. It wasn't. It was retailing for £70 when I popped in to price it. I love it but I hate the color. It's such an awkward shade and I would have nothing to go with it.

I also think it would be awkward to get stuff to go with it as well. However it has been reduced to £35 in the sale so I might just get it for holidays. It's a bit sexy for a family holiday though I reckon! It's practically missing an entire back!!!

You can find it here


*Also please note that the photo does the back of the dress no justice at all! It's nicer on a manniquin!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar