Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Maxi skirts....I love them

It's no secret that I love a good maxi skirt. I think I lived in my maxi tube skirts last winter! I'm looking to a looser shape this season, most of my maxi skirts are now large, pleated and in a range of different fabrics. I am also looking to color to make a difference.
So I love this skirt from Mink Pink which ticks all the right boxes for me, Color? Yes, Loose? Yes - buttons? COOL!
Its exactly how I would style it as well, I love the idea of throwing a bowler hat on and teaming this with a cropped leather biker and Doc Martins. I think I can see the peep of a shiny shoe there under the skirt!!!

There are three downsides to maxi skirts though (one of which I discovered recently)

1 - If you walk outside in the rain then they get soaked which is the most god awful uncomfortable experience ever. I recently walked home from work in a beautiful peach colored pleated maxi and it was soaked up to my knees by the time I got home. Not a good look!!!!

2 - You will freeze! The wind cuts right up the looser style. I'm sorry for the vulgar description! But you can pop a pair of tights on underneath! Which is good!

3 - They blow up and they trail behind you, leaving a combination of flashing and falling over which is not a good look for Grafton Street at 3pm!

Mink Pink Skirt

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar