Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Boots, Blue Florals and Black Leather

Boots, Oriental Florals and Leather

Boots, Oriental Florals and Leather

Boots, Oriental Florals and Leather

Boots, Oriental Florals and Leather

Boots, Oriental Florals and Leather

It's Everybody Everywhere for November! The theme this month is boots which I think should be an easy one for most of us. For northern hemisphere bloggers at least, outfit posts featuring boots are pretty commonplace at the moment - I love wearing mine more frequently come the colder months.

I'd been planning to wear my new leather skirt this last weekend for my great nephew's first birthday party; partly due to them being black my slouchy boots seemed appropriate, but mostly because they may be the comfiest, warmest boots I have ever worn - the platform sole retains all the heat, and in my office that's a godsend. So they've hardly left my feet all week at work, and then I wear them at the weekend to a birthday party as well. I have to start wearing some other footwear...!

Oh and because he's so adorable, I had to post a picture of one year old Alfie from my niece's Instagram feed - he's a lot bigger and cuter (or rather, more entertaining) than when I featured a photo of me holding him a year ago in this post! Still can't believe I'm a great aunt ;)

Alfie

Catherine x

P.S. The double rainbow that came out while we were shooting was too spectacular not to share!

Blouse: Debenhams*, Skirt: Rocha John Rocha at Debenhams*, Boots: Dune at Debenhams* (they're actually on sale for £55 at the moment, contrary to what the link says), Rings: ASOS*, Watch: ASOS, Nails: Models Own Red 'n' Black

Shop my look! All marked* are the actual items (so that's all except the nail polish!):


Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Momtrends
Wardrobe Wednesday at Create Hope Inspire

What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy




Image 5687

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar