Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This is the last series of Secret diary!!!

Some promo shots from the new series of 'Secret Diary of a call girl'. Which is being filmed at the moment and due to start soon enough. I can't wait. I have been a fan of Belle for quite some time. I find the books a little....crap. But I love the TV series!
I have been informed that this will be the last series of SDCG ever. Which is sad. But at least with English programmes they do know when to quit.
Before they start to get old and run down. However American TV will keep going until the money stops rolling. I mean The simpsons, Friends and Desperate Housewives all need/ed the chop a long time ago. Before they get old and it ruins the memories people have of the series as being good and funny.
I think family guy might be edging on this as well.
Either way, I don't think SDCG had another series in it. I think it's ending at the perfect time. There really is nothing or no where else they could have taken it.
It's time friends.
It's over.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar