Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Are you for the small heel or the large?

ELLE magazine declared them over in their September issue - but it seems the high street are the last place to get the memo....

High Platform ankle breakers - I mean shoes....

Some women cannot be parted from them. I know at one point I LIVED in my platform wedges and wouldn't buy anything unless I could touch the ceiling in them. However, in recent years - especially after my leg breaking accident at Xmas - I switched to a more modest heel before kicking them off altogether. I noticed when I packed my bags this week for the UK that I brought one pair of heels with me (plain black Mary Janes) and I didn't bother with anything else.

Actually I did bring my Vivienne Westwoods too - but only because they make me feel incredibly good about myself and I don't wear them - I stand them places and look at them. No seriously....I do.


There is still something I find appealing about the larger shoe. I mean for one thing, stalking into a room on flats doesn't have the same appeal but then you can't accurately kick ass in high heels.

So I guess the arguement continues..... Are you for flats or super high heels?
Heel  - £95 from River Island. Buy them here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar