Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sofía Vergara’s Hot Body of Work


  
What would Modern Family be without Sofía
Vergara? Go to Sofía’s Twitter page right now and it reads: Modern Family! She embraces her role as a hot foreign wife/ mama and that’s what I believe makes the show great.

Her character lets her husband lead the old fashioned way. However, the other characters have different structures in their relationships. There is a gay couple. And there’s another couple where the wife takes charge. Clearly, Modern Family represents modern times.

I caught last night’s new episode of Modern Familybecause I promised you a Sofía Vergara story. How can I write about Sofía’s hot body of work and exclude her hottest work?

In this episode, the neighborhood lost their electricity due to a thunderstorm. They kept trying to regain power and failed until the end. All I really cared about was Vergara’s character. I wanted to see her latest material in order to create fresher content.

 

I feel most bloggers blog about the same stuff and that gives readers the same old tired stories. I want you to hear my voice by reading my words. Speaking of voices, I enjoy listening to Sofía talk in a Colombian accent. It’s a sexy tone, am I right?

This celebrity has my number. Remember numbers don’t lie. Millions in Latin America are proud of Sofía Vergara’s accomplishments. She is a success story.

The Hot Pursuit actress hasn’t cooled off any. She’s still hot as ever. Plus, her hotness was on full display during last night’s episode.

 Photos By: Wikimedia Commons

Last summer I published a piece called Sofía Vergara, Eva Longoria, and Brand/ Star PowerI explain how Vergara is more of a brand and Longoria is more of a star. I stand by my words but I now realize Vergara has reached superstar status.

Sometimes I feel like Shakespeare and must compare summer days to beautiful women.

Sofía Vergara should receive a life time achievement award. She has achieved success as a model, talk show host, comedienne, and actress. The brand and star came a long way from Colombia to Hollywood. What would Modern Family be without Sofía Vergara? Perhaps a better question is- what is TV and showbiz without Sofía Vergara?



I am Guru Jay launching into orbit in 5-4-3-2-1!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar