Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Game Speaks On Past Jay-Z Disses

I'm a Game fan, but I can't but speak on the fact that he has Bipolar Disorder- He'll say something today, and then apologize for it tomorrow...he'll diss Jay-Z today, and then say that he respects him tomorrow. It is a very bad quality when it comes to building a brand you want millions to respect and buy into, but I should note that some of the greatest artists in the world were Bipolar.






In a recent interview, he spoke on dissing Jay-Z in the past, and how he is the only rapper that has gone at Jay and still has a career to date. Well, I don't think that is totally accurate, but you can read his words first before I speak on that.






“I’m probably one of the only cats that ever went straight at Jay-Z’s neck and still had a career after which was risky,” Game explained. “I remember even fighting…with the mother of my children cause she was a Jay-Z fan. She was like, ‘You don’t know what you’re doing. He’s gonna come back and we’re not gonna be able to survive.’ And I just wanted to be like, ‘What? This is crazy.’ But Jay and Beyonce are a powerful couple man. They’ll turn your whole family against you.
Jay never responded. Number one, he is smart and I think that he knows that I’m reckless and there’s nothing that I can’t say. But he has to be filtered because he’s more of a businessman and older and he’s doing all these business deals. So he can’t really go as reckless as I can, but once I go I’m going. Plus Jay, I think in his own right respects me as a lyricist. He doesn’t have to do a song with me, but I know that he listens and I know that he respects me cause he responds sometime.”


Personally, I think Game lost a lot of fans from the beginning of his career till now cos of dissing Jay. He even indirectly dissed Beyonce back in 2009, on his I'm So Wavy track where he said- "you can't even have a child by your destiny"- referring to Beyonce as "destiny"...as in Destiny Child. There was a rumour back then (before Blue Ivy was born) that Jay-Z and Beyonce had been struggling to have a baby (they had been together since 2002, and been married since 2005). And, cos Jay had never really impregnated any woman before, they were saying maybe he was sterile...Game capitalized on this. Going at a powerful couple like Jay and Beyonce would definitely get you some enemies  and just generally, people wont like you for that, but Game did it anyway.

Game has been snick-dissin Jay-Z since he got in the Game back in 2005, but he made two very direct diss tracks aimed at Jay in 2009, and 2011...I'm So Wavy, and Uncle Otis. On his 2006 hit-track, One Blood, he rapped- "You're 38 and you still rapping, uhhh!/I'm 26 nigga, so is the dubs" this was a shot at Jay-Z. Jay responded on a track off the first track on his Kingdom Come album (The Prelude), where he said- I used to think rapping at 38 was ill/but last year alone, i grossed 38 mill. Of cos, if you're not vigilant you wont catch the subliminal shots...that has been Jay's style for some years now. On "What We Talking Bout", the first track on Blueprint 3, he rapped-
I ain't talkin bout Jimmy, I ain't talking 'bout Dame
I'm talking 'bout real shit, them people playin'


Jay was just trying to say he wasn't into all the petty beefs that didn't stem from anything real. But, I don't think Jay really respects Game the way Game thinks. Cos, on a track off The Blue Print 3, A Star Is Born (feat. J.Cole), Jay shouted out every rapper that had made an impact in the game in the last 15 years or so, and didn't call out Game's name...even though he mentioned people like T.I, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne...who i feel are Game's contemporaries. He even mentioned people he has had beef with, and not on talking terms like Prodigy...and 50 Cent.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar